That is really something Eden.
it looks like a fern, or hair?:p
Wonderful structure.
That's a nice water feature. Does it light up at night? I bet it would look very pretty that way!
The building is interesting as well. A lot is happening structurally in the photo!
don'5t you have snow in the mountains?
That's a beautifully crafted structure. I agree if it's a light fountain, it would be lovely to watch during darkness.
What a cool looking fountain! Great photo, Eden! have a great day!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is really something Eden.
it looks like a fern, or hair?:p
Wonderful structure.
That's a nice water feature. Does it light up at night? I bet it would look very pretty that way!
The building is interesting as well. A lot is happening structurally in the photo!
don'5t you have snow in the mountains?
That's a beautifully crafted structure. I agree if it's a light fountain, it would be lovely to watch during darkness.
What a cool looking fountain! Great photo, Eden! have a great day!
Post a Comment