Beautiful flower.
Gorgeous Primula! I'm also sharing Primula in my entry this week, plus some other pink flowers.
Delicate dewdrops on dainty petals. Lovely shot.
This is a cutie. I like the yellow in the middle!Black Eyed Susan
Sweet little flowers.
These white primulas are so beautiful.I planted a few colorful ones in a window box in spring and they are still blooming.Nice photo.
Love the water droplets! Beautiful!
nice with the water droplets.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Beautiful flower.
Gorgeous Primula! I'm also sharing Primula in my entry this week, plus some other pink flowers.
Delicate dewdrops on dainty petals. Lovely shot.
This is a cutie. I like the yellow in the middle!
Black Eyed Susan
Sweet little flowers.
These white primulas are so beautiful.
I planted a few colorful ones in a window box in spring and they are still blooming.
Nice photo.
Love the water droplets! Beautiful!
nice with the water droplets.
Post a Comment