Wow, this is picture perfect Eden... awesome... dropping by for BMhttp://www.woman-elanvital.com/2011/01/this-woman-is-rat.html
Good eye!Happy Blue Monday, Eden!
Beautiful lake. That's a great capture! Happy Blue Monday to you...XO,Sheila :-)
Lovely and calming photo.
Lovely bright sunshine in that second shot!
Pretty shot and a great capture of the blue. Happy Blue Monday!
Excellent photos! Thanks for sharing.All the best, Boonie
Gorgeous!Musical Snow Globe, is my entry. Have a great week ahead!
I wish I was there with these fellows to enjoy a warm day at the lake. I love to fish, but prefer staying on the bank.
That looks so nice -- serene and enjoyable. So much nicer then the sleet and snow we are getting here at the moment -- sigh.I'm a new follower enjoying my visit to your blog!Mariebonkersinbarnhart.com
That was a great shot. Pretty blue shirt.
How lucky for you they just happened to be in a blue boat and you were there with your camera!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Wow, this is picture perfect Eden... awesome... dropping by for BM
http://www.woman-elanvital.com/2011/01/this-woman-is-rat.html
Good eye!
Happy Blue Monday, Eden!
Beautiful lake. That's a great capture! Happy Blue Monday to you...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Lovely and calming photo.
Lovely bright sunshine in that second shot!
Pretty shot and a great capture of the blue. Happy Blue Monday!
Excellent photos! Thanks for sharing.
All the best, Boonie
Gorgeous!
Musical Snow Globe, is my entry. Have a great week ahead!
I wish I was there with these fellows to enjoy a warm day at the lake. I love to fish, but prefer staying on the bank.
That looks so nice -- serene and enjoyable. So much nicer then the sleet and snow we are getting here at the moment -- sigh.
I'm a new follower enjoying my visit to your blog!
Marie
bonkersinbarnhart.com
That was a great shot. Pretty blue shirt.
How lucky for you they just happened to be in a blue boat and you were there with your camera!
Post a Comment