I think I will have a sit... especially as there is no snow around this bench!
What an inviting seat.Happy Blue Monday, Eden!
Wish I could sit out there, it's snowing real hard over here.Blue Hot Wheels
Lovely shade of blue on that bench.. Happy Blue Monday.
So inviting the blue BenchHappy Blue Monday.Getting ready
Sure, I'd be happy to sit a spell!Happy Blue Monday!
That bench looks mighty inciting. The color really pops. I hope you are having a great day and can enjoy all that Blue Monday brings your way. Blessings...Mary
Refreshing to see green grass. Happy Monday!BM-First snow storm
Sitting on that pretty blue bench, with the quiet all around you, would be very nice.
could i bring a book, there? :)))
how lovely blue bench...and the place looks relaxing...
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I think I will have a sit... especially as there is no snow around this bench!
What an inviting seat.
Happy Blue Monday, Eden!
Wish I could sit out there, it's snowing real hard over here.
Blue Hot Wheels
Lovely shade of blue on that bench.. Happy Blue Monday.
So inviting the blue Bench
Happy Blue Monday.
Getting ready
Sure, I'd be happy to sit a spell!
Happy Blue Monday!
That bench looks mighty inciting. The color really pops. I hope you are having a great day and can enjoy all that Blue Monday brings your way. Blessings...Mary
Refreshing to see green grass. Happy Monday!
BM-First snow storm
Sitting on that pretty blue bench, with the quiet all around you, would be very nice.
could i bring a book, there? :)))
how lovely blue bench...and the place looks relaxing...
Post a Comment