Hi Eden,I've never seen a peacock with white tail feathers; I wonder if that means that he is old? Happy Blue Monday.
really nice. Hope you can visit my post too:http://www.melandriaromero.net/2010/06/mellow-yellow-and-blue-monday.html
I have always loved peacock feathers.
What fascinating birds! I love all the animals from Australia. They are always so interesting. Thank you for sharing.Happy Blue Monday...XO,Sheila :-)
What beautiful peacocks! I have not ever seen one with that much white! Lovely. Happy Blue Monday!
Handsome peacocks!
Hi, Sally! I am not really sure. I saw this peacock at the wildlife park close to where we live.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hi Eden,
I've never seen a peacock with white tail feathers; I wonder if that means that he is old? Happy Blue Monday.
really nice. Hope you can visit my post too:
http://www.melandriaromero.net/2010/06/mellow-yellow-and-blue-monday.html
I have always loved peacock feathers.
What fascinating birds! I love all the animals from Australia. They are always so interesting. Thank you for sharing.
Happy Blue Monday...
XO,
Sheila :-)
What beautiful peacocks! I have not ever seen one with that much white! Lovely. Happy Blue Monday!
Handsome peacocks!
Hi, Sally!
I am not really sure. I saw this peacock at the wildlife park close to where we live.
Post a Comment