I love, I love! May I have some?Happy MYM!Mommy's Little Corner
Oh my that is a delicious ice cream...happy MYM!Mine is here
Oh that's yummy, it must be vanilla flavor I think. I love it.
OMG that is delicious!!! Thank you for sharing that :)Se mine here http://danielasfoto.bloggsida.se/fotoutmaning-sondag/paskliljor
Eat it quickly before it melts! Admire the yellow tray afterwards!
Jepp! Looks good:-)
Yummy... great shot, Eden...http://www.homezweethome.info/2010/04/mellow-yellow-yellow-orchid.html
i'd love to take one :)u may view mine here
what an awesome yellow box!!! (lol)
naa pa diha te?
I want some.. I pa-package ra te.. heheMacro Bud and FlowerMangolicious
Oh yummy. Yes please
yummy!
Oh yum. 'Nuff said.
Fresh ice cream todaycooling to the throat and tongue—here, won’t you have one?Choose some yellow:HoneybeeWind-blown flowers
sis, very yummy. perfect for this season (i mean here in Cebu).love it....
Post a Comment
16 comments:
I love, I love! May I have some?
Happy MYM!
Mommy's Little Corner
Oh my that is a delicious ice cream...happy MYM!
Mine is here
Oh that's yummy, it must be vanilla flavor I think. I love it.
OMG that is delicious!!! Thank you for sharing that :)
Se mine here http://danielasfoto.bloggsida.se/fotoutmaning-sondag/paskliljor
Eat it quickly before it melts! Admire the yellow tray afterwards!
Jepp! Looks good:-)
Yummy... great shot, Eden...
http://www.homezweethome.info/2010/04/mellow-yellow-yellow-orchid.html
i'd love to take one :)
u may view mine here
what an awesome yellow box!!! (lol)
naa pa diha te?
I want some.. I pa-package ra te.. hehe
Macro Bud and Flower
Mangolicious
Oh yummy. Yes please
yummy!
Oh yum. 'Nuff said.
Fresh ice cream today
cooling to the throat and tongue—
here, won’t you have one?
Choose some yellow:
Honeybee
Wind-blown flowers
sis, very yummy. perfect for this season (i mean here in Cebu).
love it....
Post a Comment